Direct Selection from
Realist Web Fest
It’s our great pleasure to announce that the winner of our Direct Selection award at Realist Web Fest is (drum roll, please…) anthology series Chekhov Screenlife.
The episode of Chekhov Screenlife screening at #NZWF19, Good German, is an adaptation of Russian writer Anton Chekhov’s 1887 short story of the same title, updated for the age of social media.
Realist Web Fest is a participating festival in the Web Series World Cup.
Chekhov Screenlife plays at #NZWF19 in the International Narrative category. It joins our previously-announced selections from partner festivals at #NZWF19:
- Frontera City / Frontier City (Bogota Web Fest)
- Narcoleap (Miami Web Fest)
- A-Live (Apulia Web Fest)
- Hinterher / Afterwards (die Seriale)
- Farm Crime (T.O. WebFest)
- Last Breath (Melbourne WebFest)
- Bless This Mess (Stareable Fest)
Realist Web Fest will select a NZ show from #NZWF19 for its next edition.